DONT DELETE ME :: PARALAX IMAGE INSIDE
so that I may wet my mind and say something clever."
—Aristophanes, 450–385 B.C.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 0031 (0) 6 1213 2056
Bank details: IBAN NL85 KNAB 0259 2830 61 | BIC KNABNL2H
1. The websites www.vinumundi.com (hereinafter: the website) are intended to allow visitors to purchase the products displayed on them. The website is owned and managed by Vinumundi, located in Geleen, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Roermond under number 60133392.
2. The website’s general terms and conditions of use apply to any use thereof. By visiting the website, the visitor declares to have taken note of the general terms and conditions of use of the website and to be bound by its content.
3. The operator of the website reserves the right to unilaterally, immediately and without prior notice, deny access to visitors who do not comply with the current general terms and conditions of use.
4. Use of someone else’s identity, of proxies or temporary email addresses is prohibited.
5. For sales to consumers / companies via the internet, the legal rules for distance selling apply. VInumundi does not distribute or sell alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18. When ordering alcoholic beverages, the customer confirms by placing an order that he meets the legal minimum age for the purchase of these products. The customer assumes the obligation that only he, or a person authorized by him who has also reached the legal minimum age of 18 years, accepts the order. The administrator of the website reserves the right to deny access unilaterally and without prior notice if it appears that the visitor is a minor.
6. To complete your order, check that you have read and accepted the general terms and conditions. The acceptance applies to both the general terms and conditions of use of the website and the general terms and conditions of sale online.
7. The purchase of one of the products from the website is only final when the buyer receives a confirmation email at the email address specified by the buyer during the order.
8. The visitor accepts that the content of the website may at all times be subject to changes and corrections. The website offers no guarantee, neither implicit nor explicit, regarding the correctness of the data displayed. The operator of the website rejects any possible liability that could result from the use and / or content of the website.
9. The operator of the website does not accept any responsibility for the temporary interruption of access to and the services to the website. Periodic maintenance, update and / or upgrades can never be regarded as a shortcoming. In view of the technical characteristics of the internet, of the IT resources and the unilateral action of internet providers, interruptions or disruptions in access or the service cannot be regarded as shortcomings on the part of the website operator.
10. The operator of the website is the sole and exclusive owner or assignee of intellectual rights associated with the website, as well as the owner of the protected brand VINUMUNDI. The visitor of the website undertakes not to copy, edit, resell, exploit or use any part of the website that falls under the protection of intellectual property rights, in the broadest sense of the word. in the broadest sense of the word without the prior written permission of the operator of the website.
Conditions of sale
1. For sales to consumers / companies via the internet, mail or telephone, the legal rules for distance selling apply. Vinumundi does not distribute or sell alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18. When ordering alcoholic beverages, the customer confirms by placing an order that he meets the legal minimum age for the purchase of these products. The customer assumes the obligation that only he, or a person authorized by him who has also reached the legal minimum age of 18 years, accepts the order. The administrator of the website reserves the right to deny access unilaterally and without prior notice if it appears that the visitor is a minor.
2. We use the services of MyParcel for deliveries. These will in any case carry out a passport check upon delivery. For this reason, it is therefore not possible to deliver the package to the neighbors.
3. To complete your order, check that you have read and accepted the general terms and conditions. The acceptance applies to both the general terms and conditions of use of the website and the general terms and conditions of sale online.
4. The purchase of one of the products is binding.
OFFERS AND REQUESTS
All our offers are without obligation.
Orders are not final until they have been confirmed in writing and signed by an authorized member of our company.
All cases of force majeure automatically release us from the obligation to deliver.
Delivery times are given for information only. Any delay in time cannot give rise to cancellation by the customer, nor to compensation.
Unless otherwise specified, all our invoices are payable in cash. If an invoice is not paid, the balance becomes immediately due and payable.
When the supplies are sold on a long-term basis, against delivery of drafts or securities accepted by the buyer, the standard, even partial payment, becomes immediately due and payable at any of the set deadlines and the remaining balance without notice.
All payments must be made to the address of the seller who does not waive this right by drafting the buyer.
The amount of each of our invoices that has not been paid in full within 30 days of the due date will be increased by operation of law and without the need for an arrest or summons, all at once by 15% with a minimum of EUR 50 without this provision being applicable for with regard to the debtor of Article 1244 of the Civil Code. In addition, 12% interest due to late payment is due from the due date without the need for notice of default.
We remain the owner of the delivered goods until full payment of the corresponding invoices.
No driver or carrier is authorized to pay this invoice, in case of payment, deliver a cross check or a bank transfer to the account of VInumundi.
The Administrative Support Document (AAD) or Simplified Support Document must be duly signed and approved within 15 days. If this document is not returned to us, the excise and handling charges will be borne by the buyer.
Delivery & Returns
1. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the entrepreneur.
2. Vinumundi will execute all accepted orders with due speed, but no later than within 2 to 3 working days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 2 to 3 working days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and the amount already paid will be refunded to the account from which Vinumundi has received the order amount.
3. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative made known to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
4. Delivery takes place by Vinumundi itself or by courier service.
5. Vinumundi is never liable for damage as a result of exceeding the delivery time.
We will contact you prior to delivery for confirmation and the delivery date of the order. Wines that have already been ordered can only be returned in exceptional cases. We do not pay shipping costs for products returned to us if this has not been promised to you in advance by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
RECEIPT, DELIVERY, TRANSPORT, RETURN
All our goods are shipped at the expense and risk of the recipients. Any complaint to be considered must be made within eight days of receipt of the goods. The handling and transportation of goods within the customer’s premises are the responsibility of the latter.
Should breakage or loss occur during transport, Vinumundi will ensure that the missing wines are delivered as soon as possible. You can report the report by e-mail.
Retention of ownership & disputes
2. Until all his payment obligations have been fulfilled, the buyer may not transfer the contract goods in ownership to third parties other than in the normal course of his business, nor pledge the contract goods as additional security to third parties.
All cases to which these General Terms and Conditions apply are governed by Dutch law. All disputes arising from an agreement between Vinumundi and its customers will be submitted to the competent court. All judicial and extrajudicial costs that the seller must reasonably incur to enforce compliance with these terms and conditions and the agreement (s) in which these terms and conditions are referred, will be borne by the buyer. Consumers only owe these costs after they have been reminded to do so by the seller.
If, in general, you have a complaint, you can always contact us by phone or email.
The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We voluntarily participate in a dispute resolution procedure.
EVENTS, COURSES, TASTINGS...
No upcoming events